02 January 2011

31 Days to a Better Photo

As part of my new year's resolution, I've decided to spend the year learning to use my new camera. I've begged for this camera, now that I have it, I don't know what to do with it, go figure! So, I'm starting with Life with My 3 Barbarian's 31 Days to a Better Photo series. I'm posting my pics here so, I can see in diary form my improvement.

So far, I'm on Day 4, I spent the first 2 days reading my manual, which was a lot like reading a vcr manual-clear as mud. But, I know where to find the sections I need to reference and noticed a lot more buttons I didn't know how to use-it's going to be a long road!

Day 3 was about shutter speed, the amount of time the shutter is open.


shutter speed: 1/100 second


shutter speed: 1/30 second
Shot in TV Creative Zone

The longer the shutter speed, the brighter the picture because more light was allowed into the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment